CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008


Cropping Chickadees
April 17-19th
Springville Retreat House
COST: only $110.00 per person A deposit of $50.00 is due by January 15th & the balance is due by April 1st. You may pay all at once if you would like to (when the deposit is due). REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICIES: Please note that any cancellation will result in a loss of entire deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS. If your cancellation is within the 2 weeks prior to the retreat & you have paid in full, you will not receive a refund.
"NO SHOWS" RECEIVE NO REFUND. If you have any question please feel free to contact us.

3 comments:

j said...

How absolutely PERFECT the layout is for this! Just perfect!!

I told Jenn this morning that I feel like a 7 year old after Christmas. I had looked forward to the crop so much that when it was over I was deflated. Maybe I can do April - I sure would like to!

Barb said...

This IS perfect! We can keep in touch this way. I loved the crop and can't wait til the next one.

Croppin Chickadees said...

Thank You both for coming by! I'm glad you like the background because it took me Forever to find something with a chick on it! I'm soo glad you're both here!

Hugs!
~Jenn :o)